17 Mar June 2017, come with Stephan to Zambia!
The date for this Safari is from the 10th till the 21th of June 2017. Only TWO photographers per vehicle.
Travel to the South Luangwa Nationalpark in Zambia to photograph Leopards at night and all the other Big Game of Africa. If you are interested and if you need any special information about the package please feel free to get in contact with Stephan.
- Domestic flights Lusaka – Mfuwe – Lusaka
- ‘Own’ open safari vehicle with personal guide – A maximum of two photographers per vehicle!
- Top game viewing and wildlife photography opportunities.
- Practical workshops for all skill levels.
- Park fees
- daily night-time game drives (Excellent for leopard photography)
- Walking-Safaris if requested
- 9 nights in South Luangwa – full board, ‘Standard Drinks’ incl.!
- laundry service (do not bring to much luggage)
- Zambia Visa
- International flight
- Local Airport departure currently USD 16,-
Bring your own beanbags – the filling will be provided.
Costs per Person sharing USD 6650,-
Single supplement USD 820,-
Here you can find out more (only in German): Zambia Photo Workshop