Brasil Wildlife Highlights September 2020
Visit the best places of the country
for bird and mammal photography
The date for this Safari is from the 12th till the 21st of September 2020.
On this small-group tour we are visiting first the Atlantic rainforest to photograph a huge variety of birds. Following the North Pantanal in Brazil, where we are visiting the best place in the world to find and photograph Jaguars in their natural habitat, plus loads of other varied wildlife. It is the most optimized itinerary for wildlife photography in a short trip that won’t cost a lot, ideal for those who don’t have much time available and want to go straight to what really matters.
If you are interested and if you need any special information about the package please feel free to get in contact with Stephan.
- Domestic commerial flight (Sao Paulo – Cuiaba – Sao Paulo)
- Fully hosted trip from Sao Paulo
- All road transportation on confortable air-conditioned van
- Hotel in Cuiaba
- All meals while in lodge
- Private boat with fast 4-stroke engine
- Mineral water during transportation in the vans and in the boat
- Park entry fees
- 9 nights in comfortable Lodges/Hotels/Houseboat
- International flight
- Gratuity, Tip for boat driver
- Meals while enroute
Bring your own beanbags – the filling will be provided.
Costs per Person sharing USD 5400,-
Single supplement USD 990,-