Hwange & Mana Pools, Zimbabwe
Safari and Photo Workshop
The date for this Safari is from the 11th till the 23rd of September2018.
Hwange NP and Mana Pools are the best Parks in Zimbabwe and also very special ones. In Hwange we will photograph a lot of lions, elephants and also wild dogs – from Camp and also on our ‘normal game-drive’ activities.
In Mana Pools we will spend a lot of time in Camp photographing lions, elephants, wild dogs, leopards and buffaloes during night and day-time. There we will also have the opportunity to go on normal game-drives.
If you are interested and if you need any special information about the package please feel free to get in contact with Stephan.
- Three flights (Victoria Falls – Hwange – Mana Pools – Victoria Falls)
- Only Two Camps – Somalisa Expeditions and Kanga Pan
- A maximum of three photographers per vehicle in Hwange!
- Top game viewing and wildlife photography opportunities.
- Practical workshops for all skill levels.
- Park fees
- daily two game, walking safaris
- 5 nights in the Hwange NP – full board, ‘alcoholic drinks’ incl.
- 5 nights in Mana Pools NP – full board, ‘alcoholic drinks’ incl.
- International flight
Bring your own beanbags – the filling will be provided.
Costs per Person sharing USD 7850,-
Single supplement USD 2290,-